- Asian Parents or Carers looking after people with Learning Disabilities
- If you would like advice or information about Dudley Council’s Carers support Network for people with Learning Disabilities
- Carers Assessments and entitlement
- Carers support networks and groups
- To provide services to enhance the quality of life and create opportunity's for people who have learning disabilities
- To provide an environment where adults with disabilities can achieve their full potential free from any kind of discrimination and deprivation.
- To provide support to enable individuals to become full and valued members of their local community
- To help people who present challenging behaviour patterns and who may also have mental health needs.
- To provide opportunities for people to help the more vulnerable members of society either through volunteering or donations.
- To provide more and better support for the carers in Lye and Wollescote.
All our Phoenix4All staff and volunteers have extensive experience of supporting people with learning disabilities and are DBS checked and fully qualified in the provision of health and social care support. In addition, we offer comprehensive training for support staff in a variety of areas to enable them to more effectively support individuals and promote personal independence. We offer a range of training in cultural sensitivity, support skills, languages, and understanding special needs.
|Name: **** Role: ***||Name: **** Role: ***||Name: **** Role: ***|
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and create opportunity's for Asian adults with disabilities by providing a range of person-centred quality care and support services.
Social and Recreational Activities.
At Phoenix4all Support we offer a range of community based social and recreational activities presenting the opportunity to socialise and develop personal skills, helping to strengthen confidence and encourage independence.
Typical activities include bowling, sports, walking, arts and crafts, music, cinema, day trips, Gym, Fitness classes,Team building, Promote Independent living, Healthy cooking classes, Community and culture ,projects and events
Health and Lifestyle
We encourage and support service users to be able to make choices to lead to a physically active lifestyle.
Wherever possible, our person-centred packages are also structured to include activities that encourage the development of physical health by promoting regular exercise, a balanced nutritious diet and adequate relaxation