Phoenix4all Exercise Class
- Asian Parents or Carers looking after people with Learning Disabilities
- If you would like advice or information about Dudley Council’s Carers support Network for people with Learning Disabilities
- Carers Assessments and entitlement
- Carers support networks and groups
- To provide services to enhance the quality of life and create opportunity's for people who have learning disabilities
- To provide an environment where adults with disabilities can achieve their full potential free from any kind of discrimination and deprivation.
- To provide support to enable individuals to become full and valued members of their local community
- To help people who present challenging behaviour patterns and who may also have mental health needs.
- To provide opportunities for people to help the more vulnerable members of society either through volunteering or donations.
- To provide more and better support for the carers in Lye and Wollescote.